- Thank you for giving me the best 30th birthday present ever! Painless and perfectly done- 8 veneers this year- maybe the bottom 8 next! –Snea J.–
- The staff was a pleasure to work with and everything was excellent. Came in for whitening and 2 hours later my teeth look like I should be on the red carpet. This is an awesome dentist office and I love my new smile! –Don N.–
Have you been thinking about veneers? Great news, read below to learn how to save $500! Here at Printer’s Row Dentistry we have recently been doing many veneer cases. More and more people have been coming in Printers Row Dentistry on Dearborn Street to shape up and perfect their teeth with beautiful porcelain veneers. The results? Here are just some of the success stories from the happy patients.
“Dr. Page changed my life in many ways by providing professional advice and super modern cleaning. The removal of my mercury fillings, and porcelain veneers improved my smile. I look younger and happier with my beautiful smile. I am much more confident with clients and friends. My fashion practice is growing. I also love my photographers like my bright smile.”-Bonnie
“Since I am a Dentist, I have insider knowledge of the Dentists who have superior skill and experience to perform my own Dentistry. My porcelain veneers were well placed and look great. My patients say they want their teeth to look exactly like mine. Dr. Page, well done!” – Travis
“I never knew how much people appreciate a nice smile until my visits to Dr. Page’s office. I’ve received numerous compliments from neighbors in the area as well as away from the area. As a service provider for UPS I think taking care of the brightness in a smile makes a difference all around. Thank you, Dr. Page!” – Rick
“I received a whitening and two veneers. The whitening was beautiful. Some of my friends now want to get their teeth whitened, and the veneers also give me a movie star smile. I’ve truly enjoyed the experience.” – Leo
Who wouldn’t love a more radiant and youthful looking smile? So, if you’ve been thinking about it, why not come in? Veneers could be a great choice for you, so let’s get started on a beautiful smile!
“Porcelain Veneers are the best way to make a mediocre smile perfect. Very few people are born with a perfect smile, but now there is a very easy way to get that flawless smile in just a few weeks. Porcelain veneers are the most successful treatment in dentistry today, when done with modern quality materials veneers can last up to 20+ years.
Top of the line veneers do not require grinding of your tooth enamel and can be customized in shape, shade and even length. Many patients are scared of veneers because they think their natural teeth are damaged or removed, but the diamond quality veneers are paper thin and super strong. No need to damage tooth enamel and your natural teeth are made stronger because the veneers are almost as strong as a diamond .I have been doing veneers for over 20 years and it is hard for me to think of a reason not to do them. The biggest concern is cost (see below for a special very limited offer to save on a set of veneers), quality veneers take time and skill to create and modern materials are expensive.
The cost is worth it as veneers can last over 20+ years and the benefits of a perfect smile are experienced every day. You can even finance veneers for up to 60 months or use the popular 12 month free financing.
Easy pay veneer offers are available so almost anyone get the veneers they want before the holidays. Check out some of the Before/After photos when you Google: Gregory Page Dentistry”
– Dr. Gregory A. Page
Did you know that you can get 12 MONTHS FREE FINANCING? Mention this adand receive $500 off any set of 6 veneers or $250 off any set of 4 veneers, this offer expires December 13, 2013!!!
Dr. Gregory Page, Dentistry Speaks Out About The Importance Of Regular Dental Checkups
PRLog (Press Release) – Mar. 6, 2012 – Chicago Cosmetic Dentist at Printers Row Dentistry in the South Loop has recently addressed the ongoing dental problems affecting children and adults around the world, and offers several tips on basic dental maintenance to avoid long-term problems. “Good dental practice involves more than simply brushing, rinsing and flossing daily,” said Dr. Page of Printers Row Dentistry. “In addition, patients should visit their dentist regularly—every few months—for a basic checkup and cleanup to ensure there are no major problems.” Printers Row Dentistry adds that although many people think they are taking good care of their teeth, it is essential to visit the family dentist. “You are the first line of defense against possible dental problems,” said Dr. Page. “By visiting your dentist, you can tackle any problems early on, which can save you a lot of money and a lot of pain in the long run.” Renowned cosmetic dentist Dr. Gregory A. Page of Printers Row Dentistry located in the South Loop has been working in the dental field for more than 20 years and has helped over 14,000 patients achieve healthy teeth and gums, and is adamant about educating patients on proper and healthy dental practice. Printers Row Dentistry states the following as the main benefits of regular checkups with your dentist: • One-on-
Success Stories from Patients of Dr. Gregory Page, Dentistry: Dr. Gregory Page has helped thousands of people achieve healthy teeth and gums since 1984. Please share your experiences, wins, and achievements, while undergoing the modern Dental Care provided for you:
- Everyone was great. Treatment turned out excellent. Will be happy to refer others!
- After years and years of abuse (wine, coffee etc.), Dr. Page fixed me in an hour. The whole staff was very welcoming and professional. Thank you.
- General Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry. Smile Makeover, Veneers, Lumineers, Invisalign, Whitening, Teeth Cleaning and Check-ups, using a gentle sonic enhanced water spray. Digital x-rays. Tooth Colored Fillings. Cosmetic Dental Reconstruction. Crowns and Bridges. Zoom Whitening. Implants. Cosmetic Dentures. Gum Care. Bonding. Cosmetic Shaping. 0% no money down financing. Cash patient discounts. full mouth reconstruction, cosmetic dental makeovers, dental implants, and natural looking porcelain.
- We believe our patients deserve care and understanding. You can count on our caring, friendly staff to recognize your individual needs. We always take the time to listen to and answer your questions. Dr. Page believes in a highly personalized service and all treatments are performed by Dr. Page, as he is the only dentist on premises. Come in and discover for yourself how our care has brightened the smiles of thousands throughout the Chicago area in our newly renovated office.
Dr. Gregory Page has helped thousands of people achieve healthy teeth and gums since 1984. Please share your experiences, wins, and achievements, while undergoing the modern Dental Care provided for you.:
- Dr. Page not only improved my smile with great looking, natural veneers and whitening, but he also helped improve the health of my mouth, both looks and feels great- hopefully for years to come. Thanks! –Chery W-
- Had a need for a filling. Went very smoothly and no pain. Experienced discomfort with a previous filling but with a different dentist. Treatment today was quick thorough and painless. Keep up the great work! –Scott L.–
- Dr. Page was great! He explained everything very well and made me feel comfortable. I will actually look forward to coming back. –Melissa S.–
- Since I am a Dentist, I have insider knowledge of the Dentists who have superior skill and experience to perform my own Dentistry. My porcelain veneers… were well placed and look great. My patients say they want their teeth to look exactly like mine. Dr. Page, well done! P.S.: The porcelain only placed to repair the crack in my upper left 2nd molar feels great. There is absolutely no sensitivity to biting hot or cold. –Travis L.–
- Dr. Page helped identify the cause of cracks in my teeth and constructed a mouth guard to prevent further damage due to grinding. He also repaired my teeth with overlays, replacing my old filling in the process. As a result of these procedures, as well as his tips on nutrition and cleaning my teeth are healthier than they ever been. –Bill H.–
Dr. Gregory Page Dentistry of VeneersChicago.com Claims Halloween Candy Does Not Damage Tooth Enamel
PRLog (Press Release) – Oct. 26, 2011 – In lieu of Halloween, Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Greg A. Page of Printers Row Dentistry in the South Loop recently addressed the public’s misconception that candy and sugar decays teeth and damages tooth enamel.
Every year parents around the world lecture their children about their candy intake on Halloween for one purpose—so they do not overdue it with the candy and sugar to result in tooth decay and cavities.
For over 10 years Dr. Page has worked in the Chicago area as the Primary Surgeon and Executive Director of a dental practice before opening up Printers Row Dentistry. Dr. Page prides himself on treating each patient uniquely and concentrating on personalized services.
Printers Row Dentistry offers a free personalized consultation with Dr. Page to discuss what services can best be of assistance to you.
— End —
SEO Company near Seattle by Kayzoe Marketing